Pro Punjab Tv News

‘Extend pension scheme to employees of all sectors’ : Jalandhar News – Pro Punjab Tv News

‘Extend pension scheme to employees of all sectors’ :  Jalandhar News – Pro Punjab Tv News



Tribune Information Service

Jalandhar, November 24

“Why solely authorities staff? All professions, together with the non-public sector, ought to have a provision for the pension scheme,” says Anmol Bali, 23, a postgraduate in medical psychology from Beautiful skilled College (LPU), Jalandhar, reacting to the Punjab Authorities notifying the Outdated Pension Scheme instead of the Nationwide Pension Scheme.

Narinder Singh, a postgraduate from Hoshiarpur, feels “The governments at all times work out the welfare scheme conserving in thoughts the monetary implications.” A faculty instructor from Nawan Shehr, Kamal Kumar, says: “The pension debt sustainability in wake of an rising ageing inhabitants would additionally imply burden on future technology”.

OPS entails 50% of final wage as pension

  • Outdated Pension Scheme (OPS) entails 50% of the final primary wage drawn, together with different advantages like DA, as pension. New Pension Scheme (NPS) is a contribution based mostly pension scheme launched in January 2004 by the Centre
  • Underneath NPS, an worker contributes a minimum of 10% of his pay, which is matched by the government contribution of 14%. The worker is allotted a Everlasting Retirement Account Quantity
  • The fund then is invested by fund managers. After retirement, worker can withdraw 60% of the corpus and the remaining 40% is paid to buy an annuity or annual fee from a registered insurance coverage agency

Angadjit Singh, a regulation graduate and pupil of masters in journalism and mass communication, stresses: “The Punjab Authorities has notified the Outdated Pension Scheme however until now has not given the precise particulars and the affect it would have on the state’s Finances”. He additional says as Punjab is already a debt-ridden state, thus, it’s vital for the federal government to provide a transparent image.

Divyanshi, a political science pupil of DAV College, Jalandhar, says the outdated pension scheme was discontinued conserving in thoughts the monetary burden. “The political events for his or her advantages revive the scrapped schemes, with out realising its long-term repercussions,” she provides, stressing for the federal government that will likely be in energy after 2035, the OPS would show to be a giant burden.





#Prolong #pension #scheme #staff #sectors #Tribune #India


Tribune Information Service

Jalandhar, November 24

“Why solely authorities staff? All professions, together with the non-public sector, ought to have a provision for the pension scheme,” says Anmol Bali, 23, a postgraduate in medical psychology from Beautiful skilled College (LPU), Jalandhar, reacting to the Punjab Authorities notifying the Outdated Pension Scheme instead of the Nationwide Pension Scheme.

Narinder Singh, a postgraduate from Hoshiarpur, feels “The governments at all times work out the welfare scheme conserving in thoughts the monetary implications.” A faculty instructor from Nawan Shehr, Kamal Kumar, says: “The pension debt sustainability in wake of an rising ageing inhabitants would additionally imply burden on future technology”.

OPS entails 50% of final wage as pension

  • Outdated Pension Scheme (OPS) entails 50% of the final primary wage drawn, together with different advantages like DA, as pension. New Pension Scheme (NPS) is a contribution based mostly pension scheme launched in January 2004 by the Centre
  • Underneath NPS, an worker contributes a minimum of 10% of his pay, which is matched by the government contribution of 14%. The worker is allotted a Everlasting Retirement Account Quantity
  • The fund then is invested by fund managers. After retirement, worker can withdraw 60% of the corpus and the remaining 40% is paid to buy an annuity or annual fee from a registered insurance coverage agency

Angadjit Singh, a regulation graduate and pupil of masters in journalism and mass communication, stresses: “The Punjab Authorities has notified the Outdated Pension Scheme however until now has not given the precise particulars and the affect it would have on the state’s Finances”. He additional says as Punjab is already a debt-ridden state, thus, it’s vital for the federal government to provide a transparent image.

Divyanshi, a political science pupil of DAV College, Jalandhar, says the outdated pension scheme was discontinued conserving in thoughts the monetary burden. “The political events for his or her advantages revive the scrapped schemes, with out realising its long-term repercussions,” she provides, stressing for the federal government that will likely be in energy after 2035, the OPS would show to be a giant burden.

administrator

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.