The Premier League returns to motion on Saturday.
- Brighton & Hove Albion @ Manchester United
- Present Data: Brighton & Hove Albion 3-0-1, Manchester United 2-0-2
How To Watch
- When: Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 10 a.m. ET
- The place: Previous Trafford
- TV: Peacock
What to Know
Do not miss CBS Sports Golazo Network’s Morning Footy, now in podcast form! Our crew brings you all of the information, views, highlights and laughs it is advisable observe the Lovely Recreation in each nook of the globe, each Monday-Friday all yr lengthy.
Brighton & Hove Albion have loved a two-game homestead however will quickly must mud off their highway jerseys. They may sq. off towards Manchester United at 10:00 a.m. ET on Saturday at Previous Trafford. Brighton & Hove Albion pulled off an upset win of their final outing, and are hoping to do the identical once more towards the favored Manchester United.
Brighton & Hove Albion confronted off towards Newcastle United for the primary time this season, and the Seagulls walked away the winners. Brighton & Hove Albion got here out on prime towards Newcastle United by a rating of 3-1 (the exact same rating they misplaced to the week prior).
Manchester United’s recreation final Sunday was all tied up 1-1 on the half, however sadly it did not keep that method. They fell 3-1 to Arsenal.
What a begin it has been for Brighton & Hove Albion: they’ve received three of their first 4 contests to this point this season, giving them a steller 3-0-1 document. To be honest, it is not just like the workforce was going through the hardest opposition over that stretch, because it included 1-0-3 Newcastle United (Brighton & Hove Albion’s opponents had a mean total profitable proportion of 27.1% over these video games). However, Manchester United’s defeat final Sunday dropped their document all the way down to 2-0-2.
Brighton & Hove Albion got here out on prime in a nail-biter towards Manchester United of their earlier matchup again in Might, sneaking previous 1-0. The rematch is perhaps a bit more durable for Brighton & Hove Albion because the squad will not have the home-pitch benefit this time round. We’ll see if the change in venue makes a distinction.
Manchester United is the favourite on this one, in accordance with the most recent English Premier League odds, being +113 to win.
The over/underneath is ready at 3.5 objectives.
Collection Historical past
Manchester United has received 6 out of their final 10 video games towards Brighton & Hove Albion.
- Might 04, 2023 – Brighton & Hove Albion 1 vs. Manchester United 0
- Aug 07, 2022 – Brighton & Hove Albion 2 vs. Manchester United 1
- Might 07, 2022 – Brighton & Hove Albion 4 vs. Manchester United 0
- Feb 15, 2022 – Manchester United 2 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 0
- Apr 04, 2021 – Manchester United 2 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 1
- Sep 26, 2020 – Manchester United 3 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 2
- Jun 30, 2020 – Manchester United 3 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 0
- Nov 10, 2019 – Manchester United 3 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 1
- Jan 19, 2019 – Manchester United 2 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 1
- Aug 19, 2018 – Brighton & Hove Albion 3 vs. Manchester United 2